2005-12-03

Bloody Parents.

WARNING: this is just a mad angsty rant because it's too late at night to go bash the drums and I like hitting the keys particularly hard and thus let out a bit of anger and, who knows?, maybe get something slightly constructive done in the meantime. In all other respects please kindly ignore this entirely as I am completely off my mind on angry drugs beingenthused into my brain because of the incident I am about to relate. It is uninteresting to everyone except maybe me, and by tromorrow I'll have forgotten about it. But I now have te opportunity to capture as best I can the purity of the feelings, and I might as well, I've got nothing better to do anyway. Wow this is turning out better than I had first thought. Proper sentences and all.

My mum just came in and reminded me for about the fifth time that it was 11:30 and therefore bedtime. I kept ignoring her because I don't have school tomorrow and it's the week-end and I can give myself a nice lie-in. I haven't had a proper lie-in in ages because of the drugs and because of going to bed early enough to get up early to get to school (even though I'm not supposed to even be back yet) and I'm really looking forward to it. Oh that's right I don't have school tomorrow, because as I said earlier, both my teachers are absent. Ah. Yes you'd forgotten about that hadn't you. Shows how much attention you pay to your son. So in fact my plan was fine. Yes. Good. Right. Now fuck off. You're much too tired yourself, only you have to get up in the morning, so leave me alone and get to bed. Now.

No comments: