2005-12-03

Bloody Parents (coninued)

Fuck, not again. Ok first of all if you care about continuity read the post below this one before you read this one. The way this site is designed things happen upside-down.

Mum came back maybe ten minutes later, saying that if I was going to do what I wanted, then she wouldnt come home tomorrow to do me lunch. Instead she'd stay in town and read The Da Vinci Code (which I leant her, but that's besides the point) and go shopping. Do what she wanted. Sounds reasonable to me. Her argument was that if I was well enough to stay up so late, then I didn't need so much taking care of and could get my own lunch. I fully agree. I mean, sounds reasonable enough doesn't it? I'm big enough to survive on my own at home for one day. In fact I'd almost prefer having the house to myself. I can play loud music that way. And anyway Dad'll probably be home if I want some company. So why shouldn't she go have a good time. Well, firstly because coming home to do me lunch gives her the satisfaction of being nice to her son, who has recently started being much nicer to be around and talk to, and secondly because a sudden change of plan against what was previously discussed and organised is just plain mean. And I called her bluff on it, and now she'll feel worse than me about it because she was trying to trick me.

It's a real shame things have become this way...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alex, Alex, Alex... you are not nice with your mum hehe

Alex said...

No I'm not. Since I came out f hospital I've beeen really enjoyable company. And even before I wasn't that bad, tolerable at worst. And even if I was it wouldn't be "hehe" funny. Sicko. But thanxks anyway.