2005-11-22

The Vandals

My Girlfriend's Dead


(from the album "Hitler bad, Vandals good.")

I once had a girlfriend, but then one day she dumped me and everywhere I'd go people would ask me where she was.

But I don't want to talk about her.
But someone always asks about her.
So I tell them all my girlfriend's dead.

I say it's leukemia or sometimes bulimia or a great big truck ran her over and chopped off her head.

But I don't want to talk about her.
But someone always asks about her.
So I tell them all my girlfriend's dead.

I guess there's a part of me that likes the sympathy or the looks on their faces when I tell them how she passed away.

But I don't want to talk about her.
But someone always asks about her.
So I tell them all she's dead.

My girlfriend's dead you see, it's a total lie- but it's easier on me than having to admit that she likes someone else.

My girlfriend's dead you know, please change the subject or I'm going to go jump off a building and join her in heaven.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is it only me or are u weirder than usual?

hahah just kidding.

anyway at my place IT'S SNOWING!!!!! (:p)
c ya!