2005-11-20

Squirrel Songs

www.illwillpress.com

Foamy the angry squirrel busking in a park, it's hilarious, the music's cool too, and here are the lyrics pinched straight from the subtitles:


Squirrelly Wrath

I will kill you all

Nothing you can do about it

I will kill you all

Nothing you can do about it

Squirrelly Wrath

Squirrelly Wrath

Squirrelly Wrath

You’re all gonna die

You’re all gonna die

Squirrelly Wrath

Squirrelly Wrath


I’m The Lord & Master

I’m the lord & master

All of you are bastards

Worship me

Or I’ll stab your eyes ‘till you bleed

I’m the lord & master



And So I’m A Squirrel

And so I’m, a squirrel

And you’re not, how pathetic you are

So I’m, a squirrel

And you’re not, you’re just human, how pathetic you are

You don’t have a fluffy tail

You don’t have squirrelly wrath

You just build to destroy

While I collect some nuts

And you all suck


Apart from anything else, just postng for thesake of it, quick'n'easy, because I can't be bothered to write up my two weeks in hospital (So that's where he's been then!) yet. Especially with having to go back for more final tests tomorrow. Might do it this afternoon if I'm feeling up to. Might not.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, and those who do not donate to Foamy shall threatened to be crushed by a bus.. I think it's only fair!
Well, we probably already know all the gruesome details of the hospital...What Alex should talk about is the hot nurses! Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

no no no.. what alex should talk about are the hot doctors!