2005-11-27

Concert

Last Sunday L'Ochestre Symphonique des Jeunes de Strasbourg played in Wangenbourg, which is a little touristy skiiing village way out near a few other small villages, where nothing much happens. It was awesome. Thought I'd mention it. Oh and a mention of Anne-Sophie, a.k.a. Nobody, whom I successfully converted from Utopian Anarchist to Don'tGiveAFuck-ist, who plays violin for the aforementioned orchestra. Here's a picture of her looking quite bizarre, which wasn't meant to make it's way onto my computer, but that'll just teach her to pay more attention. (A-S: I told you I would!)


This is her blog, which is actually pretty good if you read it properly:
http://personne666.skyblog.com

And a better picture, very nice.


1 comment:

madnone said...

ALEX IM GONNA DESTROY YOU PIECE BY PIECE WHY THE HELL DID U PUT THIS SHITHEAD OF MINE ON UR BLOG!!!!

i had no honour but this time it's definitely shame on me :(((((((
*sAaD*
thanx anyway for the post ^^