2005-11-23

Ironic Virus Theme Coming Through Here Part 3

She's gone into the valley,
Who the hell are Jack and Sally?
Dropped down from my high-hill,
Overview of the scene
Where have I been?

Where haven't I been in so many slow recent thoughts though?
What is there now that I do not know?
Am I out? Is this doubt?
Or do I just go on, singing my song,
Whch is now far too long,
And going quite badly wrong.

Never would have said,
Would have rathered seen 'em dead,
This idea doesn't fit in my head,
But I'm not seeing red.
That's life, blunt edge of the knife,

It was just my bit of fun,
Staring at the barrel of this loaded gun,
What did I expect?
More than second best?

Hidden meanings,
Cryptic message,
Got rid of the seemings,
(torn at the seams, straight through the sea)
Seeping away what I was seeing.
And yet through all the bleating,
In those moments that now seem fleeting,
That fleet of things, under my sheeted wings.

Massage my crypt,
Into which I've slipped.
Beware the brew from which I sipped,
Off the cliff, I have been tipped.
My ties to real world have been snipped.
Now the switch has been flipped,
And my heel in the Styx finally dipped.

1 comment:

Alex said...

The end.