2005-10-14

Twisted Sister

Why does she do that? It's just not right. I can't see the reason, and neither probably can she. Why am I not like that? The only difference I could see would have to the parents, but then why did it not happen to me? Spoiled maybe not by me. She expects too much, I won't let her get away with it. Mum and Dad won't do anything about it, she's so precious in their eyes, but I see straight through the disguise, won't be fooled by the lies, must stop talking in rhymes. Not my fault, but I get the consequences... I hate not her but what she has become, and what made it be so, but even then not all of it because I depend so much on it that I cannot afford to lose it. A world of her own, where she is alone, but that reduces my own. Pretty princess, not right, not fair, we fight, pull hair, but what does it achieve? Nothing, I believe. This strain I must relieve.

It's easy though, it's not that huge a deal on the scale of bigger things (nothing ever is).
Still I which it wasn't so, it could have been so mush better. Where did it go wrong? I don't want to have to keep on writing a song, each time we don't get along... This has gone on too long.