2006-10-21

Nie mowie po polsku.

("I don't speak Polish." I didn't know how to spell the words for "Sorry, I'm English." which was basically the rest of my grasp of that language.)

This one goes out to Filip, damn boy I which I had a name that was so nearly spelt the same as a Muse song. Oh and everyone else (Aga, to you I say: "perfunctory". Kasia: Mickey Mouse is punk and comfyhugs!). "What is zees number?" tu te reconnaîtras. Ah vive le symbolisme.

Can't we laugh and joke around
Remember cuddles in the kitchen
Yeah, to get things off the ground
And it was up, up and away
Oh, but it's right hard to remember
That on a day like today when you're all argumentative
And you've got the face on


Still can't listen to the Arctic Monkeys without having to lie down in bed through all of it and end up really quite very nearly almost being late (haha kudos to the timekeeping!) for stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mickey Mouse rules! =D