2006-10-21

Beta is better

Now this is nice, Blogger have got their act together and now the service is running even more smoothly than before. Foul-ups, I should expect, will be much fewer and farther between than before. Which means more pictures!

Here is Greg's ass, and [not-Greg]'s (can anyone prove me wrong? actually I think I might, but please somebody else try first!) hand:



And to cheer you up after that ordeal, have a beer: (hopefully the people in the background won't feel too incriminated if ever their parents come along here (I know, I know, yeah right wtf and all))


Or, if you don't like beer, something a little more unusual for you to ponder over while the rest of the world gets drunk:


Polish people are so Catholic, they have 3 Jesuses (Jesii?)
(Don't worry I'm not that ignorant about ignorance.)

Alternatively, if you're offended by my going-to-hell-anyway-so-whatever way of thinking, this should at least bemuse everyone:

No comments: