2006-02-28

Some Like It Hot...

Wow do I love snowboarding!!!

Although I now officially hate skiers. Was almost killed/maimed several times per day. Watch where you put your sticks people!!!

)re( Learnt a bunch of tricks, including 360 slopespins (could already do them) bs/fs, which are really fun, although a little dizzying. Next was nose-/tail- turns, again both fs/bs, which is even more dizzying because it involves more complicated edge-switching and fakiness. Also ollies and now nollies (which I actually reckon are easier... call me weird.) Another fun thing was nose and tail presses (or wheelies or manuals or whatever you want to call them). Noses presses were less impressive because the acceleration I got wasn't too obvious, and I couldn't quite keep my balance for long, but I almost took off from my tail. Went very near that dangerous place known as Out Of Control. Mental board-bending-and-busting fun. And lastly the ultimate in beginner freestyling, the frontside 180 (and of course switch too).

The people were great too, more about them later...

And Club Med, again I'm getting kicked off now so I'll write it some other time in the week, and again again I have stuff to say about the week hwich might make it here too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaAAAAaaa fucking snowboarder!...wish some skier's gonna stab u with his sticks once...mouahahahhaAAAAAA