2006-03-20

Incompletence

Oh well so much for talking about the people I met. Don't really think it was that interesting. Nor was complaining about how great Club Med was. I'm starting to get used to this Life thing (is that a bad thing?). As it goes.

In the nicetime, all is well in Alexland. Still very easily tired, and it's not just because I'm sixteen. Turns out this meningitis doesn't just go away on it's own. Well, it sort of does, but it leaves its mark. And I don't mean a little wash-off stain, this is tattoo-like permanence. But it could have been a lot worse, so I don't really mind. Plus teachers are all really understanding about it (!) and they're really pleased with how I've been coping.

That was all I had to say, I'll probably post about the school party that's on thursday, if only just to keep that promise. No really, because I should at least say how perfect my drumming was (/will be?).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

more like how perfect your drumming could have been if there had been a party...thank you you anti-CPE people!

Anonymous said...

it helps to write it down even when you then cross it out

Alex said...

ooh how deep and philosoppycal.