2006-02-15

The 2 Ronnies

This is my second favourite of their sketches (After "four candles = 'andles for forks"). Not that you care about how I rank things, but it's still funny and I wish to lighten the mooned. Also, its the only excuse one could possibly have for using fuckwit txtspk:

Swedish made simple: Im de Restaurant.

L O
L O
R U B C ?
S V R B C
F U N E X ?
S V F X
F U N E M ?
9
I F C D M
V F N 10 E M
...


I can't remember Z rest, but U get Z point. And if you don't, read it again.

7 comments:

theoneandonlynat said...

Haha. My crazy family's always quoting that (paraphrasing obviously). I didn't get the last two.

Alex said...

IFCDM: I have seen the ham!
VFN10EM: We haven't any ham!

Anonymous said...

i only get the lo bit

theoneandonlynat said...

Ahhhhhh.

Anonymous said...

i am not sure how all of it goes but i do remember the last one is S I L L Y C O W

Alex said...

Correctamundo.
Of course the sketch goes on, but I didn't want to be so entirely plagiaristic. Although to my credit I did just invent a word.

Anonymous said...

yeah well in the meantime i still only get the lo bit