2005-09-04

My Virus of Life.

"I get nervous, perverse, when I'm near her it's worse..."

I can see her: she can see me,
Can she hear me here staring so soflty?
I want her, to hold her,
To touch her, to feel her and fuck her.
I know I can't, though,
'Cos I know it's wrong...
I fantasize about it,
But that's all it can be,
She's too good for me,
And it's not what I need,
I like her, too much, and she does not know it.
This is confusing, I hate it,
All of this musing...
But it feels like nothing...
As I wait for it,
Building up inside me,
As long as she keeps me
Trapped unknowingly,
What will happen to me,
If this doesn't happen to be?
How happy will I ever be?
I don't think you quite see
What this means to me.
This shit is so big
And I seem to have figured it out,
I have no doubt.
My body, it scares me,
Her body, it shares me,
Nobody would spare me
She has no clue, and neither do you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

does this have something to do with you or someone?

Anonymous said...

great one