2006-06-11

10 reasons why I'm not terribly convincing.

- Most of what I write is a walking paradox, including that.
- I don't write nearly regularly enough to be taken seriously.
- My humour isn't nearly universal enough, and I overdo it a lot.
- I don't care enough to take the time to explain problems fully enough for people who don't already know about it to become interested.
- I afford my readers far too much unattainable insight.
- When quoting, I'm too pedantic when it's not important.
- When quoting, I'm not sufficiently pedantic when it does matter.
- I'm not nearly modest enough.
- I write "ten reasons".
- Whatever
- I can't count.

3 comments:

madnone said...

well I can give you 10 reasons why u are but just not nowcoz i'm off to sleep after a whole day workin for the bac...bleh.

Anonymous said...

well, u know what? ...YOU convinced me! Yeah ....you convinced me that you can't count!... 11 reasons when there was only meant to be ten? what kind of world are we living in?

Anonymous said...

One where you should shut up, if all you are goin to do is point out the bleedin obvious which said eleventh reason has already done!

Or maybe i'm just tired and cranky.