2006-04-04

Blasphemy, a blast for me.

Hehe here's a joke:

ME:

When I grow up, I'm going to force my way into power and found the Fourth Reich, and I will exterminate all the Jews and 1 clown.


ANYONE I TELL THIS TO:

Why 1 clown?


ME:

See, nobody cares about the Jews!


Disclaimer: I am not a nazi. I mean, sure it would be good if there were a few fewer clowns around, but that's as far as this goes. Although it is sad how often people fall for it.

I don't want to be too soppy about this, but it's sick how used to this sort of shit people are.
Desensitized to evil, eh?

I've met God and She was black.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Mohammed was a rabbit.
(dont like gettin their picture taken either)
nice to be back :)

Anonymous said...

Too true... it ogt me too.
Damn this my second comment actually.
i was wondering what idiot was rambling on about rabbits.




It was me.