2005-07-21

London Calling... London's Burning... Clash!

twentytwelve terrorists...

Uch the Olympics... It should have been Paris. If not because they have a big part of the installation in place (I've been to the Stade de France it's huge.), and have already got one of the best public transport systems in the world, then because I'm going to be somewhere within a 200km area of London in the years preceding the event itself, which means I get all the crap (such as "eek we're doing worse than greece... we'll never be ready... we're screwed!") landed on me.



Now, we've all heard about the evil nasty Bad Thing horrible terrible yadayadayada bombings that took place.
I have one thing to say about the whole incident: I know 5 people who should have been in King's cross station at the time, but they were all running late. Admittedly, I only met 3 of them the following week, but it's still pretty thought-provoking. Anyway they aren't dead they're all still crazy and alive and it's all actually quite yaysome.

No comments: